F1 2021 – Melbourne Grand Prix Circuit (Australian Grand Prix) – Gameplay (PS5 UHD) [4K60FPS]
*Thanks to EA for providing the opportunity to capture F1 2021*
Gaming Consoles Specs:
►TV: Samsung QLED QE55Q6FN 4K Ultra HD
►Capture Card: Elgato Game Capture 4K60 S+
►Steering Wheel & Pedals: Logitech G29 Driving Force
►Playseat: Playseat Evolution Alcantara
►Yahoo Mail: [email protected]
Every story has a beginning in F1® 2021, the official videogame of the 2021 FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP™. Enjoy the stunning new features of F1® 2021, including the thrilling story experience ‘Braking Point’, two-player Career, and get even closer to the grid with ‘Real-Season Start’. Take your team to the top in the acclaimed ten-year ‘My Team’ Career mode, or race head-to-head in split-screen and multiplayer. Immerse yourself in the greatest racing spectacle on the planet and race with the authentic lineup of twenty heroic drivers and ten iconic teams from the 2021 season:
‘Braking Point’ – the thrilling new story experience
New ways to play: two-player Career and ‘Real-Season Start’
Acclaimed ‘My Team’, split-screen and multiplayer
THE OFFICIAL VIDEOGAME OF THE 2021 FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP™
– Braking Point’ – the thrilling new story experience.
– New ways to play: two-player Career and ‘Real-Season Start’.
– My Team mode – create a driver, choose a sponsor, an engine supplier, hire a teammate and compete as the 11th team on the grid.
– Expanded Driver Stats that now include ‘Focus’ and new team-critical – Department Events to address.
– Split-screen racing for two players.
– Casual race options for more relaxed racing whilst new Expert options give experienced players even more control.
– Acclaimed ten-year Career Mode, including updated Research and – Development and Practice Programmes, and new Quick Practice.
– Formula 2™, the ultimate training ground for F1®, is also included, with short, medium, or full season options and 2020 and 2021 season content *.
– Esports – in-game area for the online qualification events, latest news and even watch the new F1® Esports Challenger and Pro Series races.
– More ways to race: Time Trial, Shorter season length options, Grand Prix™ Mode and relive your glory with saveable automated highlights and (PC only) full replays.
– Compete online in Multiplayer: Social and Ranked races, new Quick Join format, Leagues, customisable liveries, and Weekly Events.