F1 22 – Circuit de Monaco – Monaco (Monaco Grand Prix) – Gameplay (PS5 UHD) [4K60FPS]
*Thanks to EA for providing the opportunity to capture F1 22*
Gaming Consoles Specs:
►TV: Samsung QLED QE55Q6FN 4K Ultra HD
►Capture Card: Elgato Game Capture 4K60 S+
►Steering Wheel & Pedals: Logitech G29 Driving Force
►Playseat: Playseat Evolution Alcantara
►Yahoo Mail – [email protected]
Enter the new era of Formula 1® in EA SPORTS™ F1® 22, the official video game of the 2022 FIA Formula One World Championship™. Take your seat for a new season as redesigned cars and overhauled rules redefine race day, test your skills around the new Miami International Autodrome, and get a taste of the glitz and glamour in F1® Life.
Race the stunning, new cars of the Formula 1® 2022 season with the authentic lineup of all 20 drivers and 10 teams, and take control of your race experience with new immersive or broadcast race sequences. Create a team and take them to the front of the grid with new depth in the acclaimed My Team career mode, race head-to-head in split-screen or multiplayer, or change the pace by taking supercars from some of the sport’s biggest names to the track in our all-new Pirelli Hot Laps feature.
The official video game of the 2022 FIA Formula One World Championship™
– Adaptive AI — A new AI system for less experienced players keeps you competitive in each race.
– My Team — Choose your starting budget as you create your F1® team from the ground up, with expanded department events and deeper livery customization.
– Career Mode — Test your driving talents in the world of F1® and work your way through the grid in the acclaimed 10-year and Two-Player Career Mode.
– Formula 2™ — The ultimate training ground for F1®, is also included, with short, medium, or full season options plus 2021 and 2022 season content.
Split-screen racing for 2 players.
F1® 22 for PC offers players the exclusive opportunity to:
– Get the ultimate immersive F1® experience with virtual reality compatibility on PC that lets you feel the drama of the race from right inside the cockpit.
– Immerse yourself deeper into your F1 experience with Raytraced visuals available in Race.*
– Customisable graphics settings to fully optimise your playing experience.
– Support for an extensive list of controllers, wheels, pedals, and custom hardware.
– Export highlights reels to video files, save full replays and even share them with friends.
– Eye-tracking support.
– Support for custom race setups through the Steam workshop feature. Find and download balanced setups for every Grand Prix by using custom setups created by the community.
* Raytraced Shadows and Reflections. Requires Raytracing graphics hardware
Screenshots do not feature final car models.
#F122 #F1 #F12022